"There are few areas of crime or dispute where computer forensics cannot be applied". Professional Private, State, Federal and Law enforcement agencies have been among first and most used of computer forensics and consequently have often been at the forefront of developments in the field.
It is not just the content of emails, documents and other files which may be of interest to investigators but also the "metadata" and "hash analysis" associated with those files. A computer forensic examination may reveal when a document first appeared on a computer, when it was last edited, when it was last saved or printed and which user carried out these actions.
Our team of investigators have the requisite knowledge and skills to find the truth to help you protect yourself and your interests. While handling your case, we always work with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Computers may constitute a ‘scene of a crime’, for example; hacking. They may also hold evidence in the form of emails, internet history, documents or other files relevant to crimes such as murder, kidnap, fraud and drug trafficking. if you would like to know more about, give us a call at 336-760-6838.
We can often handle this type of need right over the phone or by email. We also offer Free Initial Consultation, to discuss any questions or your specific requirements.
- Ransomware Recovery for both Individuals and Coorporate
- Investigative Services dealing with electronic corporate and industrial espionage
- Network infiltration detection
- Data Recovery Services, Electronic Forensics: IPhone, Android, Blackberry Computer Drives, Servers, Media: Windows, Mac, Linux, & more
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Advanced local and network email analysis
- Locate Internet Attacks (Cyber Warfare, Blackmail, Harassment)
- Chat history analysis
- Windows registry analysis
- Email Tracing
- Pornography detection
- Xbox One and Xbox 360 Forensic Analysis
- Memory dump analysis
- Deleted data recovery
- iTunes backup analysis
- Mobile device Forensic Analysis
- Frequency and Eavesdropping Detection Sweeps
- Cell Phone Location Services
- Full Forensically sound PC hardware/ software diagnostics and examination